How to get your music published on XclusiveHits.Com
“Good music does not have an expiration date”.
(That Ré of Sunshine)
With the evolution of technology and immediate access to internet, music has been made even more accessible than ever before. XclusiveHits.com has also created a direct link between record labels, producers, musicians and journalists, bloggers and music critics.
Every week, over 50 songs and music videos are sent via email to XclusiveHits.com editor. Most times good songs may get lost in the mass of emails through no fault of ours, but rather because the content of the emails lack direction and proper information.
Here are few tips to ensure your music doesn’t miss us or anyone else you maybe sending it to.
Kindly Follow The Below Steps Carefully, To Enable Your Song Get Upload, and promoted on Africa’s No. 1 Gospel Music Blog at a very affordable price.
All The Below Requirements Are to be forward to Us As An Attachment Via Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) Or via WhatsApp: (+23408064153866). You can as well reach us by Calling (+23408064153866).
THE REQUIREMENT ARE:
• Your Song (Mp3 Format)
• Your Short Biography (Musically)
• Album Art (Not Compulsory)
• Social Network Details e.g Facebook Handle, Twitter Handle, Instagram, Etc.
• Current Mobile Number
• Send The Song Title, Artiste Name, And If An Artiste Was Featured In Your Song Also Send The Artiste Name
Immediately You Send All The Above Details To Us Via Email or WhatsApp, You Will Get A Reply In 5mins Time From One Of Our Admin.
1. Our Signature Will Be Attached On Any Song Sent to us on Xclusivehits.com
2. Album Art Is Not Compulsory We Will Cover Up For You With The Site Album Art
3. Every Song Sent To Xclusivehits.com For Promotion Should Be In An Mp3 Format And the link can also be send if available.
4. You Can Send Your Video As An Attachment And You Can Also Send The Youtube Link Of The Video As Well.
“Once You can meet up to all the requirements above, your song will be uploaded In within 24hours and the link will be forward to you to confirm before we proceed with the promotion”.